Tuesday, June 5, 2007

CGTALK CHALLENGE : The Journey begins (2006)













Hell+'0', this is the most serious painting for year 2006. It was for the Cgtalk-The journey begins challenge. Badly i couldn't managed to post the Final Image on time. It was a terrible storm day. A very loud thunder stroke my modem. Arrrgh~!... And it was the 2nd times horrible storm rain at Malacca after 20 years. How 'Lucky' i am.

This painting took me 1 weeks something. Hee.. Yeah, i know i am dat slow. I tried the best i could delivered. I forced myself to finish this due to i felt so bad i couldn't complete a previous Cgtalk challenge. So, never start up something you couldn't afford to lose. Maybe this is personal's behaviour. Not everyone will feel so bad bout being "irressponsibility".
(photoshop CS + wacom)

No comments: