Tuesday, June 5, 2007

CGTALK CHALLENGE : Master & Servant (2005)

Can you actually believe this is my 2nd Digital painting? Seriously i hate the struggling & exhausted to paint with mouse after went through the Mechiflesh experience. So, withint 2 year i did nothing seriously to finish any paintings.
This was actually done while i was ready to lose job again.

This one took me 2 weeks. It was a very last minute decision and left 2 weeks to deadline. I was tried to paint as good as it can look at. I was painted from 8pm till 3am or even 5am for almost every single days. I had to steal little times to "sneak painting" in working hour to finish this too. This mouse painting almost broke my shoulder & wrist. It was a maximum pain i don't want to repeat. This gotta Thanx to everything that depressed me so much if not i won't be able to finish this piece of important artwork in my life.

(photoshop CS+mouse)

No comments: