Tuesday, June 5, 2007

First Wacom Painting(2005)

Yay! My brother & I went to Singapore for Wacom Tablet. If not mistaken, i went for Slipknot concert as well. And this was done after doodling wacom 2 months.

Took me 2 weeks. Pretty long hours unless it didn't hurt my shoulder & wrist like hell much anymore. Human Anatomy is my worst subject. I can only draw DRAGONBALL style all these years. haha..This is a nightmare to me indeed. Dat's the major drawback i need to improve. And how i couldn't get a concept artist's job convincingly.

Dat's alot of theorically mistakes going on in this piece. Well, let's carry on.

This was inspired by a rockband called 'Twilight Singers'. The song is called Feather.


'No wind, no rains, no conversation,
Will bring me back, alive,
Waving in the wind like feathers,
feel you near me, dissapearing.
If you take, you better kill me'
(photoshop CS+wacom)-Special thx to PK, my younger brother~!

No comments: