Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Random doodling in the Earlier quarter of 2006. I know it's crap. It was a crappy year to me.







































































Random doodling in year 2006.
I tried to find the fastest way to render color. Blending & smooothing technique was my biggest concern. Frankly, I don't know what i was trying to do paint efficiency in the almost 2 years i got my wacom. I just keep painting everyday & every hours to explore something new. I've got no mood to look for proper job until i found the essense in painting digitally. It was a thoroughly depression in every paintings i had done in year 2006. I don't want to rely on Mood to paint. I need to achieve a robotic & natural sense to paint correctly & efficiency. It is hard to control a mind to be that strong & discipline. Wooo.. A hard year indeed. I couldn't forgot i cried in front of my dad which i failed to paint better. (Hee...It was a bloody nightmare. The worst & remorse dream i ever have. Gosh..this pressure could kill my soul anytime!)


(photoshop CS + wacom)

No comments: