Saturday, February 23, 2008

Time for Environment.


Here>>~~ My first environment for year 2008. It is always one of the subject i wish to approach.

Due to it involved a lot of accurancy in perspective issue, sense of depth, atmosphere, and form & lighting. I rarely do environment as painting fun.

This piece was done after i "incidently" viewed a conceptart sketches of the day, DSG 1334 : Environment : The Incredible Egg-Tech-Scape, A top the complex Cyber Domes. I don't completely understand what is "A top the complex cyber domes means". I just wanted myself to finish something without thinking too much before i had my lunch.

I finished almost 50% of the basic layout. Completed the whole piece with another 2 hours something. Totally around 3 to 4 hours, I guess. Whenever i try to force myself keep painting from an ugly looking piece. It will eventually flows in some magical sparks into it.

I believe the theory from Marko Djujervic. Don't give up too soon in your art. There are alot of information still haven't pulling out from my brain. It could be serious stress out if you are in a bad mood.

This one was finished under a relaxing & calm mood. It is fast & pretty fine for the final result.
Time to spent more time in environment.


Here are a few brushes test from m@ in conceptart. One of the coolest artist. Hope to learn from a person like him. It is my ambition to reach his standard. haha. Thanx for the greatest effort to m@ for sharing these awesome customize brushes.


His sketchbook from conceptart.
http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73169





p/s:You need to draw some background sometimes. To get a job faster in industry. Environment is the faster way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here