Thursday, February 14, 2008

haha..Happy MICKEY year~!


I had spent around 3 days for this piece before Chinese New Year. It had been a while i didn't try to complete a full piece painting. I was painting the character and added the background later on.
I think this is my current best piece. It would be stay best for a while. Cause i am going crazy right now. PAINT! PAINT! PAINT!... GIMME PAIN PAIN PAIN.. DARN IT~. I gotta discipline my life style even more.

I still couldn't sleep with 5 hours per day. I am such a sleepy head. Issit normal? I am believing i am staring at my monitor to paint too many hours sometimes.
Tell me how EDISON!. I mean the Greatest Inventor scientist.. hee..

This one was actually done before Chinese New Year. I was tried to paint a dino directly from my memory. Then i planned to add a scene to it. Tonight, i spent around 2 hours to finish the whole painting, included lighting, sky, big dino skin, overall atmosphere. Anyway, it is a lousy piece. I just try to push myself to complete a poor-looking painting.


Hee.. My brothers all went back. I haven't painted for a week due to the Chinese New Year festival. Eating, playing, enjoying whatever like the same old year. So, i did this yesterday. I am trying to bring back my freaking creatures imagination. Drawing too many humans for so many months.


Done by yesterday too. An effort to produce a 3D-alike image. Don't guess what it is. It is a FREAK. I kinda like the outcome. It looks pretty cool to me.


So, what i had done today. This little girl i did in the afternoon. Never done something in high detail so quick and "interesting". I couldn't grab the look from the sketch. I am still no good enough as usual.

p/s: Now i remember why those master image looks so crispy & vivid. I read about using the Filter>sharpen the image. It will bring up some details of the downsize image. It really helps to make my painting more alive.




So, i reupload the image which i sharpen both of them. Compared it yourself. The previous one is blurry. Current piece looks more crispy clear. Thanx to my brain.

HAPPY MICKEY YEAR..YEAH!
I don't haf money to attend EXPLOSION IN THE SKY CONCERT!... aiksss....

No comments: