Thursday, February 21, 2008

Silencio


This piece was done before i went to sleep last night. Drew this outta my mind after viewed those photos of important peoples in my life from the past to present days.

Inspired by shadowplay from Joy Division.


It's time to start some mechanical design. Don't restrict myself ever again.
Try before i said I can't.
Paperblue is always my greatest inspired artist. What he did is my motivation when i am low.

This dude expressed the feeling after the last chat session with her. So here she goes again.
I need to move on.
It takes pain, tears, torn, guts, sorrow and a lot of my time to pick up the shattered pieces back to a look-able shape. The crack is there to remind me this damage. It would be as good as a motivation & a promises.

These few days was my very tough hours to hack in my life. Why every chinese new year of mine sure stucked with some impact which i couldn't erased easily.

Missing her. Sorry to make the purest person becomes twisted and deformed-minded.

Everything she own goes away. It hurts even more when you realized it was caused by you.

Look at her pic & own parents picture.
My deepest sorry to all of them.

I am never intended to hurt anyone in their heart & soul. I am bearing with the torturing & sacrify here to towards my goal.

Things would never be accepted until you eventually make it.

How far this will go on?!

Get this over with my solo force. (again, again, once again, another again...) like i usually did all the way down.


-Silencio-

No comments: