Saturday, April 19, 2014

Year 2014.. Today is 19th April. I am returning for a reason.

Since last week, there's a frequent CG sites that i used to visit had been shut down in an overnight. Most peoples first responsive would be a hacker did the damage. After a couple of days, the saddest news told the world that the owner shut it down not by any cause of external attacking instead of personal reasons. Ok, back to this. I am doing this blog thing in protecting my art journey in a safety place. Since Blogspot had been stable in their business and service. I shouldn't had returning to post my artwork here as a backup.

I still posting some works in DA and FB as well. I afraid FB will face its biggest day somehow,  someday too just like any previous Social Networking site Friendsters.

Talk about art now. Two days ago, i drew a storytelling piece of concept about by having few Exeskeleton military protects human being in a narrow alley.

This image is somehow giving a push to further the production from just this piece.

Which mean i am doing a digital comic based on this piece. In the next morning, which mean today. I read from Da LuVisi, The Creator of Last Man standing aka LMS. A great influence self-taught artist with great determination in completing his personal comic since few years ago.

That's some inspiration words he said in his today's Fb status. Writing, Writing, and writing is going to constitute a better motivation in artwork.

Back to the year i quit my previous job, i was investing my effort in looking into a way or a workflow how to create story. I myself is a lazy person in reading books for solution. And mostly i will forgotten the content and probably memorized minor part of the information.

All these years, by collecting lots of great concept art, exploring into variety types of art style and watching lotsa movies not alot animations though. I still in confusion how to construct a story.

I had spent these 3 years in improving one of my biggest weakness. Human anatomy drawing. Which is the biggest fear i hate to overcome. It requires alot of hardwork and observation in achieve good looking human drawing.

Ok. Talk later.

First post in year 2014 after few years of hiatus being a blogger.
 This is closer to the final idea i am going to make a Big Come Down  for myself.. haha
From Fun sketchy turned into another painting instead.



No comments: